Single and Group Tickets
*Wednesday 7:30pm *Thursday-Friday-Saturday 8:00pm
*Sunday 2:30pm matinee
*Plus 4:00pm matinee on 2nd & 3rd Saturday of each production
We do not mail single tickets. All tickets bought online and by phone
are conveniently held at Will Call for you. Will Call is open at least one hour prior to show times.
Book early for best prices.
All individual ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Please note, we recommend that patrons with mobility issues do not choose balcony seats.
Premieres & Musicals
For the current musical, Million Dollar Quartet, single ticket prices range from $35-$55.
There are currently no non-musicals playing. Single Ticket prices range from $26-$50.
- Preview tickets available for $13 for any production. (Not available online. Call 770.641.1260. Preview performances are still in rehearsal and subject to change.) See below for details on "What is a Preview?"
- Groups of 10 or more: $5 off per ticket (Group prices not available online. Call 770.641.1260.)
- Groups of 30 or more: $8 off per ticket (Group prices not available online. Call 770.641.1260.)
- What is a Preview? The Georgia Ensemble Theatre Preview Performance program provides a valuable service to us as we continue to rehearse and make final adjustments to our productions. Individual tickets and subscriptions to these productions are significantly discounted from our regular ticket prices. The preview performances you will see have been extensively rehearsed in the rehearsal hall; the play has now moved onto the set and costumes, lights and sound have been added. Now that final element comes into play: you. Your experience at a preview performance will inform us on what IS and what is NOT working, and will determine our final rehearsals before the official opening performance for the general public. To that end, we are happy to provide the discounted ticket prices you pay for previews. You will still see tables in the audience chamber for our director, technicians and design staff as we continue to note the show. And we ask that you sit together in one concentrated area, so that your experience of the play may as closely as possible replicate the dynamic of our heavily attended post-opening performances. Individual and subscription tickets are available for previews; we also offer blocks of tickets to previews to other non-profits who wish to use the event as a fundraiser for their organization (application is required before approval for this service – call the Box Office for details).
- Bad Weather? In the event of a performance cancellation due to hazardous weather conditions - No Worries! Georgia Ensemble Theatre will happily offer patrons a free exchange to any remaining performance of that production, OR a gift certificate to use for any other production in that season. Should these options not work for you, you may choose to donate the cost of your tickets and receive a letter acknowledging your tax-deductible donation. (No cash refunds.)